Axiom Medical has provided expert care in occupational health and telemedicine services to many employers in the food service and delivery industry.
With over 24-years of experience in public health and occupational medicine, Axiom Medical will meet your food service and delivery industry’s workplace healthcare needs.
Our team of highly trained medical professionals and operations assistants will guide you at each step and help businesses in this industry achieve their workplace healthcare goals.
Axiom Medical Solutions for Food Service & Delivery Industry:
Axiom Medical offers workplace safety and employee health services, custom-tailored to meet your industry needs. Considering the nature of work in the restaurant, food and delivery businesses, Axiom Medical has introduced OnSite Services with testing; daily screening with CheckIn2Work, and Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment followed by case management.
Axiom Medical’s food and delivery industry-specific services focus on onsite support with testing facilities by Mobile Labs. Our infection control and employee health management programs’ highlights include:
- Providing better onsite and off-site care 24/7, nationwide
- Access to expert medical care and testing
- Daily health screening via CheckIn2Work app
- Case management with contact tracing and appropriate care delivered on time
COVID-19 Infection Control Program:
To prevent respiratory illness (like the coronavirus disease) spread at the workplace, Axiom Medical has a workplace-specific program. The program features comprehensive services such as online screening (Checkin2Work), occupational employee health management and case management, a detailed contagious illness assessment (CRIA), employee testing, and contact tracing procedures. Our team also works closely with clients to create a healthy and safe workplace for their employees to return to work safely.
How Axiom Medical CRIA Program Works?
Axiom Medical’s Contagious Illness Assessment and Management Service or CRIA monitors and detects coronavirus infection symptoms. Flagged within the daily pre-screening process, employees will have a secondary screening to assess exposure and/or symptom development with continued health management as warranted.
Top CRIA service highlights include:
- Extensive checklist completed and documented
- Axiom case management and workflow
- CheckIn2Work app for workforce management
- CMO/Medical Director Support
- Creating and maintaining workplace safety
- Preventing infectious disease spread and outbreak at a worksite
- Managing employee healthcare through a goal-driven approach
24/7 Telephonic illness and medical exposure screening
- Onsite testing with access to licensed medical professionals nationwide
- Treatment recommendations
- Real-time reporting
- Leave policy integration
- Decreased Burden on Company/TPA, HR, and Benefits Staff
Managing Employee Health in Food and Delivery Services :
Considering the nature of business operations in the food and delivery industry, maintaining workplace safety to avoid COVID-19 spread is exceptionally challenging. With a third-party occupational and public health partner like Axiom Medical, employers can benefit in several ways. While workplace risk mitigation programs are essential, Axiom Medical also focuses on employee education to help employers promote infection control procedures in the workplace.
Undoubtedly, both employers and employees share the responsibility of protecting themselves and avoiding an infectious disease outbreak at the workplace. Axiom Medical’s COVID-19 Response Program focuses on employee education and implements a science-based program to ensure your workforce’s continued safety.
Our program focuses on:
- Pre-screen employees through
- CheckIn2Work daily attestation before accessing work
- Promote facemask, social distancing, and hand hygiene at the workplace
- Implement workplace controls to reduce outbreaks and transmissions
What are the COVID-19 infection risk levels of different food and delivery services?
Here are the FDA-recommended COVID-19 infection risk levels of different food and delivery services.
● Lowest Risk: Minimal contact drive-through, curb-side delivery, and pick up and takeout
● More Risk: Limited outdoor, onsite dining with tables spaced at 6-feet apart
● Higher Risk: Onsite dining with indoor seating capacity with tables spaced at least 6-feet apart or onsite dining with outdoor seating with tables not spaced at 6-feet apart
● Highest Risk: Onsite dining with indoor seating, no reduced capacity, and tables not spaced at 6-feet apart
ONSITE MOBILE TESTING
Axiom Medical’s mobile testing and lab offer a variety of onsite Services and wellness solutions to protext your workforce and worksite
CONTAGIOUS RESPIRATORY ILLNESS ASSESSMENT
Contagious Respiratory Illness Assessment helps businesses with employee screening for respiratory illness symptoms
Our CheckIn2Work app delivers quick and easy self-service attestation for employers needing to pre-screen employees
Can the coronavirus disease spread through food?
There is no evidence of coronaviruses spreading through food or drinks. Although the virus can survive on the surfaces for a brief period, it is unlikely for the disease to transmit from the food boxes or takeout boxes. Experts advise reheating the takeout food before consuming it.
Is takeaway food safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There is no scientific evidence suggesting that food or food packaging is associated with the COVID-19 transmission between people. Find more information on this on FDA’s website.
Axiom Medical Can Help!
The best way to keep your food service and delivery employees is by implementing a workplace infection control program and focusing on identifying workplace hazards. Some of the main focus on Axiom Medical’s industry-specific program includes Employee Infection Control Program and risk mitigation programs, and employee vaccination. Axiom Medical also offers OnSite employee testing programs for clients in the food services industry.
Call us today and let our experts help you!
They Said It!
I believe with confidence that we are reaching all of our expected goals by bringing Axiom on as an outsourced case management solution.
Axiom has helped us closely monitor the injured employee’s progress through the medical treatment process. Early treatment has kept our employees at work when in the past they would have likely taken time off or been placed off by a physician.
I recommend Axiom because their Nurse Case Management Team is their biggest asset. They are accessible, give great reports and are responsive to our needs.
PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE
Free White Paper
THE COVID-19 VACCINE GUIDE FOR EMPLOYERS
Here’s what you need to know.